Heart Attack Grill lives up to its name — again
For the second time in two months, a customer at Las Vegas' Heart Attack Grill collapsed mid-meal today and was carted off to a hospital. The female customer, a Las Vegas resident in her 40s, had been devouring a "double bypass burger," puffing on
Not this again. A Las Vegas woman in her 40s collapsed at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas while dining on a double bypass burger, smoking cigarettes and drinking a margarita.
A woman in her 40s collapsed at Las Vegas' Heart Attack Grill while eating "a double bypass burger, smoking cigarettes and having a margarita." This is not unprecedented at the
by Mark Memmott The news that for the second time this year someone has collapsed while dining at Las Vegas' Heart Attack Grill doesn't seem to bother the restaurant's fans. "It's a treat, a yummy treat," to eat at the place where the "quadruple bypass
Las Vegas' Heart Attack Grill continues to live up to its name. On Saturday (April 21), a customer collapsed at the restaurant which prides itself on serving calorie-laden artery cloggers.